Durkin Law, PC provides experienced legal services to business owners and appraisers. Call today to speak with an attorney.
Business Litigation and Organization
- Representing shareholders of small or family businesses in matters relating to management disputes, fiduciary embezzlement, and "freeze-outs".
- Providing workable Buy-Sell Agreements for shareholder exit strategy.
- Registering copyrights and trademarks.
- Representing owners of small businesses throughout the entire bankruptcy process.
- Assisting clients in developing practical strategies for reorganizing debt and repaying creditors over time.
Legal Issues Involving Appraisers
- Representing plaintiffs and defendants in matters involving professional negligence of appraisers.
- Defending state licensed real estate appraisers before the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Real Estate Appraisers.